vineri, 12 februarie 2016

Arad through my camera lens.


           I was born in Arad. 19 years of my life I've spent in that town, a small city at the border with Hungary. I've always seen my city as a borderline between western civilization and...well, our civilization. A considerable part of my life I did not care much about city aesthetics nor about its history and only after my first year of college, this matter changed. I suddenly found my city an alien place, ready for being discovered. Years in my college also made me developing a passion for photography. This is how this project was born.
      Each building has a story behind its facade which time left deep scars in its structure. "They" are old, seen different generations born and died and still are standing there watching the city. But "they" also are slowly dying. In this technology era, a few or none care about their stories, the stories of their fathers, who lived in a different era and made what Arad most beautiful aspect is today; its architecture a true inherent of western civilization.







































Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu